Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Funny Face"


Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite people; she was so classy and very intelligent and always very modest. I tried to draw the Audrey Hepburn picture that Fred Astaire took at the beginning of "Funny Face." It's been a long time since I've drawn so it was a little rough, I need a little more practice, but I'm really happy with how the eyes turned out.

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI0ZHQON_IQ

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Karen Marie you're a natural! And I agree, Audrey Hepburn is regal.

    ReplyDelete